It visited Napier Port on Sunday, March 15, before cruise ships were prohibited from docking due to fears of the spread of Covid-19.
The New South Wales state Health Minister Brad Hazzard said that the passengers have provided the cruise with their e-mails and phone numbers and every effort is being made by the authorities to contact them.
Those cases are in addition to the four people who tested positive on the Ruby Princess ship, which let passengers disembark in Sydney on Friday. According to Evers, all 38 people were asymptomatic and have not tested positive for coronavirus.
"Please be advised that all four had reported flu-like symptoms during the cruise and, along with their stateroom occupants, were in isolation on board the ship minimising contact with other guests and crew".
The new ships affected include the Ovation of the Seas, the Voyager of the Seas and the Celebrity Solstice.
"Please put yourself into immediate quarantine for 14 days, self-isolate in your home or normal place of residence and start taking very serious note of your own health".
"We are working with public health authorities in Australia and New Zealand".
Trump presses FDA to fast-track potential coronavirus drugs
Professor Raoult said: "We included everyone who was in agreement [to be treated], which was nearly everyone. Chinese doctors have been using the drug to treat patients with success, according to several studies.
U.S. Futures Drop, Yen Gains, Bond Yields Rise: Markets Wrap
The week's trading halted before it even started, with the S&P 500 triggering a "limit down" threshold in premarket activity. Investors anxious that the central bank actions may be insufficient for companies facing a sharp slide in demand.
Italy shuts all non-strategic business activities until April 3
Sun Shuopeng said he was shocked to see so many people walking around, using public transportation and eating out in hotels. With 546 most of the deaths on Saturday were in the Milan region registered in the northern Italian region of Lombardy.
The Federal Government says around 3000 Aussies remain stuck on cruise ships around the world.
The network said the third passenger, a woman from Tasmania, was being treated in Sydney.
"Our ban has meant that what we have allowed is for Australian-based ships to return and allow people to disembark straight into home isolation".
NSW Health has identified a 67-year-old man who travelled from Canada before boarding a week-long cruise from Sydney on March 11 to March 18 as being diagnosed with coronavirus.
Seven people have so far died in Australia after contracting the virus; six in NSW and one in Western Australia.
"They have doctors on board the ship, they have ICU facilities, they have care", Dr Chant said. And some people haven't responded, so clear message: "I'm asking the media to get that message out to the community". "Follow the rules, and if you're feeling ill, any of the symptoms that might be related to covid-19, then make sure you contact a medical practitioner, either your local GP or the local ED in the hospital, and then take advice on what you should be doing".
Ministry of Health director-general of health Ashley Bloomfield said of the 11, five were in Auckland, two in Waikato, two in Wellington and one in Canterbury and Hawke's Bay.